Monday, April 20, 2009

I bought some dunlop volley/converse type shoes with out the high ankle parts, what do I do with the laces...?

and what socks are good to wear with it?


They are brown and are like the volleys in the converse style (except not converse brand) with the high ankle part you see in most cut off.

I bought some dunlop volley/converse type shoes with out the high ankle parts, what do I do with the laces...?
I have a pair just like that. There are many ways to do the laces... besides the completely normal way.





I%26#039;ve seen them simply taken off. It makes them look more carefree and worn.





Or you can tie each into individual knots at the edge of the holes, so they%26#039;re tight enough, but you can just slip them on and off.





Another way is to make the laces go straight across to the opposite hole, rather than criss-crossed, like normally. That%26#039;s my favorite.





Some people put in different laces, as well. That can work, depending on your style.





As for socks, that depends on your style as well. If you%26#039;re into punk rock dressing, I%26#039;ve seen them look cool with skull socks and such.





I%26#039;m not into dressing like that, so I wear mine either without socks, with bright colored tube socks with white stripes at the top, or really small socks that don%26#039;t even stick out of the tops of them.





It%26#039;s up to you. There are so many ways to wear them.



scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment