Monday, August 3, 2009

My new right shoe is loose. What should I do?

The back of my "righty" vans is loose. I don't know why. I think someone wore them out. How should I fix this problem? When I walk, it goes up a little more than my left. But it bothers me, so any suggestions? I think it's only the back part.





Thanks [:

My new right shoe is loose. What should I do?
Maybe one of your feet is a bit larger than the other. My right foot is larger than my left. You could try shoe insoles, they sell them at drugstores and grocery stores. I've used the flat ones that go on the bottom of the shoe and the ones that stick to the heel.It worked for me :O
Reply:If you have your receipt take them back asap! Does not matter if they have been worn a little, I bought a pair of Boots and The Right one was very Loose, took them back and got a Brand New Pair. Some times they are mismatched at the Factory.



interest rate

No comments:

Post a Comment