Monday, August 3, 2009

What parts do I need to change my LH Torana from drum to disc front?

It currently has four wheel drums with no booster , so I'm wondering if the original pedal will fit the disc master cyl. I'm pretty sure I'll need different bore wheel cyl.s at the back but how about the rear shoes/drums?

What parts do I need to change my LH Torana from drum to disc front?
it would be a lot easier if you could find a whole car like yours that had disc brakes on it,,then you would have all the parts you will need to do it with,,if you do it like this its going to cost you a lot,,because some of the parts you will have to buy new,,and it will take 2 pages for me to write,,out,all you would need to do the job right with,,i am a certified mechanic of 35 yrs,,and have changed a bunch of old card over,,but it does take a lot of parts,,i hope this help,s.
Reply:You only need one part- A NEW CAR.


You only need one tool-A BRAIN



car makes

No comments:

Post a Comment