Monday, August 3, 2009

When I stand on my feet I notice my balance/weight goes to the outside parts of my feet. Can I correct this?

It is like I am standing on the otuside rims of my feet. My outside toes (the pinky one and the one next to it) seem to get alot of my weight and balance. I notice my shoes somewhat bend that way as well. I am not bowl-legged, however. Is there a name for this or a way to even the pressure on my feet?

When I stand on my feet I notice my balance/weight goes to the outside parts of my feet. Can I correct this?
You can go see a podiatrist and have him prescribe you special pads to put in your shoes to even out your weight.
Reply:Like Bob said, a podiatrist (foot doctor) can help you. I have the opposite problem, my feet go in. I went to the Podiatrist and he made some arch supports for me. I've been wearing them for half my life and they help a lot. A podiatrist can make you some supports that help your feet, too.



tanning

No comments:

Post a Comment