Saturday, July 25, 2009

Girls: Is this part of the book realistic? Revelant parts of the book shown...?

After a long day, would you take your shoes off and walk in the grass? Just to see if this part of a book was realistic:





"Do you mind if I take my shoes off? We've been cooped up... It'd be nice to walk on the grass." With no objections, I sat down on the grass...





...I untied my shoe and took it off...





...I ignored them and took off my sock. Eww. It was all smelly from being worn for so long. I flexed my toes.











And this is a girl in the book who is taking her shoes off...she had been wearing her shoes for a long time...

Girls: Is this part of the book realistic? Revelant parts of the book shown...?
I'd take off my shoes and walk in the grass...Have you ever felt the way it feels on your feet? It's nice. The way it's written sounds kind of dumb though. It would sound better like:





"I'm gonna take off my shoes." She sat down and untied the knot and slid off her white tennis shoes. She pulled off her socks, one by one. Her feet smelled, but she didn't care. She put her feet on the ground and flexed her toes in the soft green blades on grass.



microsoft excel

No comments:

Post a Comment