Friday, July 31, 2009

Put your self in my shoes.......part two!!!!?

For those of you who answered my part one question. Thank you for all your help. You all have made me look at things in a different way! Through my Kids' eyes. But I have more to say. So, I have no privacy at all. He checks my emails, my cell phone, and anything else he can check. Thankfully he hasn't found yahoo answers yet. SOme of you said to go to consoling. The thing is, HE wants us to go to consoling, but when we have in the past, it works for a few weeks, then it is back to the same crap again. I try my hardest to make it work, but I can only put so much in till I just snap. I am truley afraid to leave him. I think about it and it makes me feel sick. But I think about him, and THAT makes me feel sick. I wish it was easy to just leave. And people think I am stupid for staying, but they don't know what I am going through. I just wish he would hit me, so that way it will be easier for me to leave, but I know he wont. if anyone one has or is going through this. HELP!

Put your self in my shoes.......part two!!!!?
Why are you still on the computer?Go pack your bags and just leave.Imagine being 40 and still dealing with all this.Think of yourself and your kids-do what is right for YOU,which ultimately will be right for them.



scooter

No comments:

Post a Comment