Friday, July 31, 2009

HELP! Shoe Repair Advise?

All of my shoes need new heel taps . I am tired of taking them to get repaired because a week later the tap falls off or wears off and I'm in the same situation again. I found a site that sells the part , but I don't know which one I need.


Find the link below.


The shoes I need to repair have different heels, but I was hoping to buy just one set ( 12 pairs!) that I can use for all ( even if it needs cutting etc)


The shoes are High Heel boots ( with thin rectangular heel)


High Heel shoes ( pointy heel)





Please see this link and tell me which one you think I should buy . Picture is on right hand side





http://www.haleheel.com/





Thanks!

HELP! Shoe Repair Advise?
could not find what you are looking for



nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment