Friday, July 31, 2009

I need help finding a shoe. Do you think you can help me?

There are these shoes I wante awhile bak, but never bought, but now I want to see if theyhave a website, problem is I forgot the name. They are supposed to be for walking and they look REALLY light weight. The bottom is like a thinfoa and the part tht protects the rest of your foot feels like it's made of out paper. Can you possibly help me out!?

I need help finding a shoe. Do you think you can help me?
One day Ghandi lost a shoe. It fell off a train when he was standing too close to the edge.


He kicked the other one off too. Someone nearby asked him why he did that.


He said, "Well if someone finds my first shoe, they'll need the second one too."


I hope you find those shoes!



skin rashes

No comments:

Post a Comment